Recently Published Books
Moshe Daniel BlockMar 2016
Holistic Counseling is a revolutionary form of counseling that helps the patient to discover their own healing, by connecting mind and body, to resolve even physical illness.
Lawrence SwaimOct 2015
Deconstructing Traumatic Memory, Resisting Systemic Evil.
John William ReichJan 2015
Mastery over the events of our life is key to our well-being; this book explains how to achieve that mastery.
Terence WattsDec 2014
Depression is an insidious enemy, gradually eroding confidence and willpower... but this book restores the spirit and strength to fight back - and win!
Gloria MossNov 2014
Discover how men and women perceive the world differently and why they won't agree on the colour or shape of the sofa!
Stephanie June SorrellOct 2014
This accessible work addresses a universal health issue with a toolbag yielding the ways depression manifests and insight into the treatments available.
Terence WattsJun 2014
Men and women think differently and 'work' differently - but they don't know that! SO sometimes a white lie or a secret is a GOOD thing...
Peter FieldMay 2014
A groundbreaking book that will change forever the way you think about your feelings and emotions!
Doreen DavyMar 2014
Emotional Life explains how we can harness our own emotional power in order to live happier, healthier and more fulfilling lives.
Mavis KleinSep 2013
A stunningly eye-opening, original typology of five basic personality types, ten compound types, and fifteen types of interpersonal relationships.
Mavis KleinJun 2013
Employer, employee, student, teacher, parent...whoever you are, this book will amaze you with its insights into all human communication.
Mavis KleinApr 2013
A passionate, opinionated, provocative collection of essays - thought sprints - from 'Men and Women' to 'The Life and Death of God'.
John C. RobinsonApr 2013
Helping men find personal meaning and male friendship amidst the universal struggles of aging, this book maps the journey home to love.
Lawrence SwaimMar 2013
Breaking the Cycle of Violence Starts with You
Anthony DugdaleDec 2012
Forget the expensive couch and do it here in 28 cheat-proof questionnaires.
Beverley JonesSep 2012
courageously demonstrates how an ordinary life can become extraordinary and how experience can indeed be the greatest gift.
Marian Van Eyk McCainSep 2012
A small, simple, inspirational self-help guide to personal and spiritual growth that’s so comprehensive you’ll never need to buy another.
Cathal O'BriainMay 2010
Powerful Mind Through Self-Hypnosis is the definitive book that teaches self-hypnosis as a pure and natural form of self-healing.
Stephanie June SorrellSep 2009
This the first book to address depression as a spiritual journey.It serves as an invitation to reframe depression in a new way.
Elaine A. Campbell, M.D.May 2012
My Life as a Car outlines a mental health diagnostic path and points toward possible solutions.
Melanie ChanApr 2012
A step-by-step guide to the ways in which thoughts, feelings and behaviours attract experiences to you.
Louis KavarMar 2012
The Integrated Self models holistic, integrated treatment, including spiritual and cultural dimensions, to mental health professionals
Stephanie June SorrellMay 2011
Psychosynthesis is known as psychology with a soul. It works from the level of the ego to the Spirit.
Tony GiordanoNov 2010
Its Not All In Your HeadUnearthing the Deep Roots of Depression[978-1-84694-393-5] Nov 2010 $24.95 | £14
Marion SteelOct 2010
An intimate and controversial account of a psychotherapist's descent into grief and a kind of madness following the unexpected death of a patient.
- Michael Hampson
- Cathal O'BriainCathal O'Briain is a registered Clinical Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist, Author and Speaker. He wri...
- Gemma BaileyGemma Bailey, a qualified Hypnotherapist, NLP Master and Trainer founded People Building a company s...
- Jane WharamJane lives in London and tries to practise what she preaches. Having experienced the gamut of emotio...
- David HeyDavid is a writer, teacher and public speaker. He has published several books of poetry. His work is...
- Justine Mol
- Isabel ClarkeIsabel Clarke combines working as a clinical psychologist in an NHS acute mental health hospital wit...
- Stephanie June SorrellStephanie's main passions are the psychospiritual dimension of life and the natural environment. She...
- Peter FieldPeter Field is a registered psychotherapist, qualified counselor, and Board Certified hypnotherapist...
- Louis KavarThe Rev. Dr. Louis F. Kavar is an experienced therapist, spiritual director, minster, and professor ...
- David BrazierDavid Brazier is president of the International Zen Therapy Institute and head of the Order of Amida...
- Moshe Daniel BlockLike a Da Vinci of our times, Moshe Daniel Block (aka Dr. Moshe) is a Naturopathic doctor, Homeopath...
- John C. RobinsonJohn Robinson is a clinical psychologist with a second doctorate in ministry, an ordained interfaith...
- Doreen DavyDr Doreen Davy is a psychologist. Her work combines cognitive behaviour therapy with the philosophic...
- Terence WattsTerence Watts' acutely uncomfortable early years resulted in him becoming introspective and insular....
- Art (general)
- Biography & autobiography (general)
- Biography & autobiography (general): Personal memoirs
- Body, mind & spirit
- Body, mind & spirit (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Healing (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Inspiration & personal growth
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Parapsychology (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Reference
- Business & economics (general)
- Child development
- Child rearing
- Design (general)
- Family & relationships (general)
- Family & relationships (general): Life stages (general): Later years
- Family & relationships (general): Love & romance
- Health & fitness (general)
- Health & fitness (general): Alternative therapies
- Health & fitness (general): Healthy living
- Health & fitness (general): Holism
- Interpersonal relations
- Literary collections (general): Essays
- Mental illness
- Philosophy (general)
- Philosophy (general): Buddhist
- Philosophy (general): Religious
- Psychology (general)
- Psychology (general): Assessment, testing & measurement
- Psychology (general): Creative ability
- Psychology (general): Developmental (general): Lifespan development
- Psychology (general): Education & training
- Psychology (general): Emotions
- Psychology (general): Experimental psychology
- Psychology (general): Hypnotism
- Psychology (general): Interpersonal relations
- Psychology (general): Mental health
- Psychology (general): Movements (general): Existential
- Psychology (general): Movements (general): Jungian
- Psychology (general): Movements (general): Psychoanalysis
- Psychology (general): Movements (general): Transpersonal
- Psychology (general): Personality
- Psychology (general): Psychopathology (general)
- Psychology (general): Psychotherapy (general)
- Psychology (general): Psychotherapy (general): Counseling
- Psychology (general): Social psychology
- Religion (general): Buddhism (general): Rituals & practice
- Religion (general): Religion & science
- Religion (general): Spirituality
- Self-help (general)
- Self-help (general): Affirmations
- Self-help (general): Mood disorders (general): Depression
- Self-help (general): Motivational & inspirational
- Self-help (general): Personal growth (general)
- Social science (general): Popular culture
- Social science (general): Violence in society
- SHARE THIS:
- SEE ALSO:
- 6th BooksALL THINGS PARANORMAL
- Axis Mundi BooksEXPLORING THE WORLD OF HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE
- AYNI BOOKSALTERNATIVE HEALTH & HEALING
- Dodona BooksASTROLOGY, NUMEROLOGY AND GENERAL DIVINATION
- MANTRA BOOKSEASTERN RELIGION & PHILOSOPHY
- Soul RocksNEW GENERATION
- Visit the John Hunt Publishing website