THE NEWS FROM OUR BLOG
- What Aging Men Want, John C Robinson
- May 1 2013
- The Odyssey: DNA of Aging Men What Aging Men Want grew page by page from a deep and inspired reading of The Odyssey. An epic poem purportedly transcribed by the blind poet Homer over 2500 years ago...
- Live Issues - Reflections on the Human Condition, Mavis Klein
- Apr 15 2013
- Transactional Analysis (or TA as it is familiarly called) is the creation of the Canadian-born psychiatrist Eric Berne (1910-70). In 1956, after more than a decade of being in a training analysis, ...
- What It Feels Like To Be Me, Jenny Salaman Manson
- Mar 1 2013
- What It Feels Like To Be Me is about being alone in our heads. It gives a rare glimpse of what other people feel like: to read it is to reflect on our own experience of being. People hide behind their...
- The Natural Decline of Ego in Aging, John C Robinson
- Feb 20 2013
- Originally printed on John's Blog The ego - the "I" of the personality - is the part that wants to control and direct the show, make things turn out it own way, and be prized as special and love-wo...
- Emotional IntelligenceJourney to the Centre of Your Self
Emotional Intelligence by Jane Wharam helps improve relationships by taking control of emotions.
- FOLLOW US!