Using the easily understood vocabulary of Transactional Analysis and her own original contribution to the theory, Mavis Klein presents a handbook that will vividly illuminate and clarify all the issues that arise in our everyday communications.
While the aim of this book is primarily to overcome problems in people's working lives - with line managers, subordinates, and peer group colleagues, it provides stunning insight into all that takes place when we talk to others - from a time-passing chat to a stranger at a bus stop to the most profound conversations with intimate others in our lives.
A psychospiritual psychology for today
Stephanie June Sorrell
Escaping the Prison and Finding a Life
A Mental Wellness Guide in Your Glove Compartment
Elaine A. Campbell, M.D.
Gender and visual psychology
Marian Van Eyk McCain
Living by the Serenity Prayer
John William Reich
An Inquiry into the Nature of Evil
. . . in five hours, not five years
Traumatic Memory and the Struggle Against Systemic Evil
- SHARE THIS:
- SEE ALSO:
- 6th BooksALL THINGS PARANORMAL
- Axis Mundi BooksEXPLORING THE WORLD OF HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE
- AYNI BOOKSALTERNATIVE HEALTH & HEALING
- Dodona BooksASTROLOGY, NUMEROLOGY AND GENERAL DIVINATION
- MANTRA BOOKSEASTERN RELIGION & PHILOSOPHY
- Soul RocksNEW GENERATION
- Visit the John Hunt Publishing website